Legality Whistleblowing is developed and managed following the principles of Privacy by Default and Privacy by Design, and adhering to the most severe and advanced protocols for the protection of personal data and ISO 27001 Standard.
The protection of the reporter personal data is guaranteed specifically by:
- Separation of the identity of the whistleblower from the content of the reports
- Asymmetric encryption on content and attachments
- App authentication via biometric credentials (fingerprint, facial recognition, etc)
- Regulated access following GDPR with password complexity and quarterly password change (EU Regulation 2016/679)
- Two-factor authentication
- Sending to the reporter, by e-mail or certified e-mail, the fingerprint of the messages to guarantee the immutability of the reports (which can be activated at the discretion of the client)
System security is also confirmed by Vulnerabilty Assessment & Penetration Testing by external IT security experts carried out regularly or available upon request.
Finally, all data is stored within the EU confirming once again the regulatory compliance of the software concerning the protection of information.
Is your organization compliant with national legislation and the EU Directive? Contact one of our consultants immediately.